Tattoo and Piercing Studio
We offer financing for Tattoos up to $3,000
At Born 4 INK we are now offering financing for Tattoos up to $3,000 (with fee's included)
Now you can enjoy the tattoos you've always dreamed of. Now you do not have to pay all that money upfront.
All you need is an active checking account, checkbook, Government issued ID and a job and you're pre- approved.
NO CREDIT CHECKS.
BAD CREDIT, NO CREDIT, NO PROBLEM!!
Pay only 25% of the financed amount upfront and pay the rest in installments of either 3, 6 or 12 monthly payments.
The money will be automatically taken out of your bank account on the same day each month.
No more having to settle for a tattoo in someone's kitchen or bedroom because you can't afford what you want from real tattoo shops.
No more getting what you pay for when you find that great "$200 for a sleeve" deal and you're left regretting it forever.
No more having to wait for income tax season to get the tattoos you want.
No more having to sacrifice your money for bills for your tattoo addiction.
No more "just wishing" you could get that sleeve or back piece done.
Now you can put aside the money you've saved for other things OR more tattoos and you can spend only a portion upfront and let your pay check take care of the rest in small monthly payments.
What do I you need?
- You must be employed
- You must have a clear checking account history for 6 months (meaning, you can't have any bounced checks or insufficient funds fees)
- You must have 25% of the financing amount in your bank account the day of approval.
How long before I'm approved?
- It takes about 5-10 minutes to find out if you're approved or not.
- If you're not approved, you will have to wait 30 days to try and get approved.
How is the rest of the balance paid off?
- Every month on the same day you got your tattoo, you will have whatever payment plan you chose taken out directly from your bank account.
Do I need to have good credit?
- No. As long as your checking account is in good standing (No bounced checks unresolved) You have the 20% in the account to pay that day and you're employed, you're pretty much approved in most cases.
Can I get more tattoos financed if I haven't used up my $3000 limit?
- No. If you have a $500 loan out, you will not be able to get another loan until it is paid off. Best thing to do is take out a larger loan and leave some as a credit for your next tattoo.
- You can pay off your loan balance at any point.
- Paying on time may also open future doors with you and Born 4 INK to finance at an amount higher if you're maxed out.